Kisses, Kisses and more Kisses...Christmas 2011

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A quiet weekend adventure

This weekend was quiet compared to my last 2 weekends.  Mommy and I stayed home and played, read stories and snuggled all weekend while Daddy was gone.  I loved the adventure of staying home and checking things out.  I am watching my mommy and my big sister (Emma-puppy) move all around the house, cleaning and playing.  There is so much to see.

I also spent a lot of time in my exersaucer and bumbo chair.  I am still not sure about this bumbo seat...but Mommy said it is good for me so I will keep trying it out.  While Mommy and I snuggled last night, she and I shared a pillow.  Mommy let me just stare at her and put my hand on her cheek. I guess she must have liked that becuase she got tears in her eyes and told me she loved me so much.  Also, she never moved (I guess until I fell asleep).  Then she moved me to my crib where I slept all night!


The weather was sure a lot warmer this weekend.  I got to wear more of my fun summer clothes!  Thanks to my Mommy, Mama, Great Aunt Donna, Great Aunt Karen and Cousins, Leah and Kristin, I have lots of fun new summer clothes! 

My next adventure will be on Wednesday when I go to Dr. Patten for my 4-month check up.  Mommy and Daddy keep saying, "I can't believe Aidan is 4 months old already!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kramers!

    So fun to see someone around Emma's age from the vantage of first time parents! We'll have to get the exersaucer out... we can't have her falling behind ;-) See ya around the 'hood!

    ReplyDelete