Sorry for the delayed posting! We have been very busy the past couple of weeks. Mommy says sorry for the breaks in the post below...she tried to put on quite a few pictures and it made it kind of choppy. She said she is learning how to get this web stuff to work. Also, you can click on any of the pictures below and it will open bigger for you to better see what we have been up to!
After Mommy finished her huge summer research project on June 30, we were busy packing up for a trip to see Mama and Papa in North Dakota. Once we got there, Mama covered my chipmunk cheeks in kisses! She was so exited to see me. Papa was pretty excited too and gave me lots of hugs and told me stories as he always does.

I spent lots of time playing with my cousins, Kylie and Keira. Kylie (who is almost 5 1/2) liked to hold me and give me hugs. Keira (who is almost 1 1/2) liked to touch my head and point out my eyes and my tummy. We spent a lot of time playing at the farm.
On Wednesday, July 7th, I was baptised at the same church, Hope Lutheran Church, where Mommy and Daddy got married 5 years ago. Pastor Stephanie said so many nice things about why baptism is so important and how big of a job my parents and godparents have to introduce me to God. Thank you to my godparents, Uncle Jeffrey, Uncle Mike and Auntie Jen, for taking on this important role. Love you! After the baptism, we had family out to the farm for coffee and cake. It was so fun to see my great Aunts Sue, Donna and Karen, great Uncle Nick, great Uncle Lyle and his wife, Anda, and my great grandparents, Grandma Dee, Grandma Irene and Grandpa Everett.


The next morning, we had a very special photo shoot. Kylie, Keira and I had our pictures taken with Mama and Papa as part of their mother and father's day presents. We got a few good pictures but with a busy 1 1/2 year old, it was tough to keep her in the pictures. We got some pictures taken buy ourselves too. Here are a few of those pictures.
After a fun week at Mama and Papa's house, we all took off on Friday for Minneapolis. After napping, eating and a long time in the car, we arrived at a hotel. I was so happy to see Mommy there waiting for me! She drove up to pick me up and take me back to Daddy and Emma. I had a lot of fun with Mama and Papa but I was happy to see Mommy again! We spent some time at the Mall of America and I watched Kylie and Keira on the rides there. We also went swimming back at the hotel. The water was kind of cold so I didn't stay in the pool very long.
On Saturday morning, Mommy and I said goodbye to everyone and headed south to Gilbert. Daddy and Emma were both very happy to see me. I was glad to be home and couldn't stop looking at everything in our house. After Mama got me used to eating cereal and fruit twice a day, Mommy let me try squash. I didn't mind it. So, now I am eating cereal, fruit and veggies twice a day.
So that is what we have been up to for the last couple of weeks. I have enjoyed my adventures very much!
After Mommy finished her huge summer research project on June 30, we were busy packing up for a trip to see Mama and Papa in North Dakota. Once we got there, Mama covered my chipmunk cheeks in kisses! She was so exited to see me. Papa was pretty excited too and gave me lots of hugs and told me stories as he always does. We had a great 4th of July with cool, comfortable weather. Everyone watched fireworks except me. By the time it got dark enough to do them, I was tuckered out and in bed.

I spent lots of time playing with my cousins, Kylie and Keira. Kylie (who is almost 5 1/2) liked to hold me and give me hugs. Keira (who is almost 1 1/2) liked to touch my head and point out my eyes and my tummy. We spent a lot of time playing at the farm.
On Wednesday, July 7th, I was baptised at the same church, Hope Lutheran Church, where Mommy and Daddy got married 5 years ago. Pastor Stephanie said so many nice things about why baptism is so important and how big of a job my parents and godparents have to introduce me to God. Thank you to my godparents, Uncle Jeffrey, Uncle Mike and Auntie Jen, for taking on this important role. Love you! After the baptism, we had family out to the farm for coffee and cake. It was so fun to see my great Aunts Sue, Donna and Karen, great Uncle Nick, great Uncle Lyle and his wife, Anda, and my great grandparents, Grandma Dee, Grandma Irene and Grandpa Everett.


The next morning, we had a very special photo shoot. Kylie, Keira and I had our pictures taken with Mama and Papa as part of their mother and father's day presents. We got a few good pictures but with a busy 1 1/2 year old, it was tough to keep her in the pictures. We got some pictures taken buy ourselves too. Here are a few of those pictures.On Saturday, July 10th, while Great Grandma Irene was over visiting, I rolled over first time. Mommy and Great Grandma saw it...but no one else. Mommy was so excited!
On Sunday, my mommy and daddy had to leave to go back to Ames. They both were going on conference trips and left me with Mama and Papa for the week. Mommy was full of kisses and snuggles all morning...she had lots of tears before she left. Daddy told me to be good and had kisses for me too. This was the first time they were going to be away from me over night and it would be for 5 whole days. Mommy said it was weird driving back to Ames with the radio turned up. She said she almost told Daddy lots of times to turn down the radio so he didn't wake me up.
I had a fun week with Mama and Papa and my cousins. We played and played. I mastered rolling over from my back to my tummy. I even really like tummy time now. Mama said it is time for me to practice getting ready to crawl too. So, I pulled my legs up and put my butt in the air while on my tummy. Crawling will take a lot more practice though.
On Saturday morning, Mommy and I said goodbye to everyone and headed south to Gilbert. Daddy and Emma were both very happy to see me. I was glad to be home and couldn't stop looking at everything in our house. After Mama got me used to eating cereal and fruit twice a day, Mommy let me try squash. I didn't mind it. So, now I am eating cereal, fruit and veggies twice a day.
So that is what we have been up to for the last couple of weeks. I have enjoyed my adventures very much!






No comments:
Post a Comment